D.V. Brown & Associates, Inc believes that no job or task is more important than the health and safety of the worker. Our employees are our most important asset and their safety at the worksite is our greatest responsibility. The prevention of occupationally induced injuries and illnesses is of such consequence that it will be given precedence over productivity whenever necessary.
Our safety program embodies the proper attitude towards injury and illness prevention on the part of corporate management, supervisors, and employees. It also requires cooperation in all safety and health matters between each employee and their fellow workers.
Our concern for the safety and health of all human beings is daily, even hourly. We expect every person who conducts the affairs of our company, no matter in what capacity they function, to accept this concern and its responsibility.
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Construction Training, fall protection, and excavation/trenching safety
- Weekly “Tool Box”– Weekly safety talks for all DV Brown field personnel
- Weekly Safety Inspections – Documented and submitted by job-site foreman and the project manager
- Pre-Construction Meetings – Held with key subcontractors, project manager, and job-site foreman to review and plan upcoming project scopes, and operations to ensure project safety
- Job Site Inspections– Performed by a Great Lakes Safety to ensure all safety-related matters are handled properly and efficiently